среда, 30 марта 2016 г.

Mother's day Gift Tags from Bloesem for you

Mother's day Gift Tags from Bloesem for you
ILOVEmyMOM_white_tags
My sons came home today from school with self-made presents for Sunday ... Mothers Day that is ... the excitement on their faces and happiness to surprise me made me feel very special as a mom.

But I am still a 'daughter' too and feel very lucky to have my mom with me here in Singapore at the moment ... so in honor of my mom and my love for her I made these tags for her presents... something self-made too :)


If you haven't had time yet to make something and want to use these tags too, please feel absolutely free by downloading the template .... and print the files.


Wish you a very lovely weekend and hope to see you back on Monday. ~irene xoxo


ILOVEmyMOM_2pack

ILOVEmyMOM_pink

ILOVEmyMOM_white

ILOVEmyMOM

ILOVEmyMOM_wood
BKids Mother's Day gift tags in white

3 Bloesem loves comments


Original article and pictures take bloesem.blogs.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий