пятница, 20 мая 2016 г.

Observant Nomad 2014 Calendar

Observant Nomad 2014 Calendar
Observant Nomad | 2014 Calendar Header

I’ve been pretty fortunate to have visited some really special places. And in my travels I’ve seen that whether its near or far, adventure is everywhere. So just in case you can’t jump on a plane anytime soon, I thought I’d share some of the photos from my trips with you.


This 2014 calendar has some of my favorite images from San Francisco, Moab, Morocco, Ireland, Mexico and more.


Observant Nomad | 2014 Calendar 4way

The 2014 calendar is made for a 6.5″ x 8″ cardstock but you can print it on regular 8.5″ x 11″ paper if you like (which is what it looks like above). I printed mine on thicker cardstock sheets and then trimmed it down. Either way – enjoy!


All photos by Observant Nomad and copyrighted 2014. Please be courteous – this calendar is not for resale, and only for personal use. If you’d like to share this calendar – please credit Observant Nomad and use this page url. Thanks, It’s much appreciated!


DOWNLOAD 2014 Observant Nomad Calendar .PDF (1.9mb)


Observant Nomad | 2014 Calendar Closeup

Original article and pictures take www.observantnomad.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий