пятница, 1 сентября 2017 г.

triangle love DIY

triangle love DIY

This isn't terribly difficult and it was actually inspired by Elsie's DIY here, but I thought I would modify it to add some fancy to my notebook. Which, btw, I love! I don't normally like lined notebooks, but this one has three dividers and it's way simple, which makes it easy and fun to decorate! I picked this one up at target!


Y O U N E E D :: Notebook or surface you want to cover, glue stick, mod podge, magazine/photo clippings

E A S Y A S 1 2 3 :: cut all of your photos/clippings into triangles. I just grabbed two of my favorite magazines and cut out pretty ads; it worked great! glue each triangle down. I used a glue stick, but you could also use mod podge for this portion as well. once all triangles have been glued down, put a thin layer of Mod Podge to ensure that none of the ends start to peel up. let dry for about 20 minutes and voila! New Notebook!



Hope you have fun filling your new notebook with pretty thoughts! I am beyond thrilled with how it came out. If you do your own version, leave a link in the comments. I'm doing a canvas next! Have a sweet weekend!


xo. melisa


Original article and pictures take pienthesky.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий