среда, 11 октября 2017 г.

valentine’s day in a box is my fave

valentine’s day in a box is my fave
IMG_5288

Picnik collage2

IMG_5234

IMG_5261

IMG_5238

Picnik collage

If you’ve been a yamf reader for a while now, you know I can’t making theme packages as evident by my birthday in a box, guest welcome in a box and summer party in a box. So I’ve decided to start a new in the box series this year where I put together a fun array of things, box them up and share them with you. I’m already looking forward to summer Olympics in a box.


First up is Valentine’s Day of course with a mix of red and pink. To tell you the truth, I had a lot of these items already stashed in my craft/party supplies. And Ryan wonders why I need an entire walk in closet to store them.


sources: polka dot crinkle wheel from BHLDN, heart cups from Party City, be mine card from Egg Press, flower clip from ban.do, ribbon from Sundance, heart brads + heart hole punch from Michaels, clothespins + washi tape from local store – Talulah Jones


1 Comment


Original article and pictures take www.youaremyfave.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий