среда, 25 октября 2017 г.

Vintage Recipe Cards Printable

Vintage Recipe Cards Printable
Vintage Recipe Cards  Printable

A Lifesaver!!Review by Mark


I am moving away from my family and wanted to collect my mom's and grandma's recipes to take with me. I did not want to hand-write them all and was hoping to have a cute way to store the recipes. I did a quick Google search for recipe card templates and came across these ones and they were GORGEOUS. I immediately knew these were the ones I wanted. The templates are so nice and, after I figured out how to use my PDF application, I was easily able to input my recipes. I sat down for several hours and went through hundreds of recipes, typing them as I went along. It was so easy and I can't wait to print them out!


My only qualm is that sometimes my instructions or ingredients were much longer than the recipe card - so I used a lot of symbols to try to make up for it. I don't think this is a fault in the size of the card, as they are about a half-page each, and probably could have been solved with a smaller font (if only I could read that small!)


I am very, very happy with my purchase (and what a great price!) (Posted on 7/13/2016)


Original article and pictures take www.basicinvite.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий