четверг, 28 апреля 2016 г.

NATURAL HISTORY BOOKPLATE + PRINT DOWNLOAD

NATURAL HISTORY BOOKPLATE + PRINT DOWNLOAD
BOOKPLATE DOWNLOAD

As soon as I got back on my feet this weekend I started a cleaning frenzy of epic proportions. My studio which I usually straighten up before I leave each night was a mess of papers, pens and other ephemera from the night I came down with influenza (yes, I like to call it that, it sounds as scary as it was). I needed to get organized and that I did. As I was cleaning out some boxes I found a stack of antique natural history plates that I have been meaning to scan for you for the longest time. I didn’t scan them all but a nice amount (I will finish the second half soon, pinky promise), all super hi-res to use in your personal projects. For those wondering what you might do with such things, really the limit is only your imagination but since I love to read I made a set into bookplates for you to print, it’s 8 designs from botanicals to butterflies. I have also updated all the links on the download page so you shouldn’t have any trouble downloading your heart out. Have fun!


Miss Tristan B. is the proprietress of Besotted Brand and the writer of this delightful blog. She recently re-located to the country with her handsome husband and two pups.


Original article and pictures take besottedblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий